- Light, temperature and voltage sensors are included. A wide range of compatible Vernier sensors for maths, biology, physics and chemistry are also available (see list below).
- Flash memory means you can add Handheld Software Applications (Apps), upgrade the operating system and store the results from multiple experiments.
- Multi-purpose data-logging software is built into the CBL 2™ system. This automatically identifies sensors and loads default experiments.
- Collects data without the calculator using auto-ID sensors. Reconnect to a calculator or computer to retrieve and analyse the data.
- Collect approximately 12,000 data points (depending on memory) at rates of up to 50,000 points per second. Four channels are available for data collection.
- CBL 2™ is compatible with the TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-86, TI-89, TI-89 Titanium, TI-92, TI-92 Plus and Voyage™ 200.
The following accessories are included:
4 AAA batteries, light, temperature and voltage sensors, I/O unit-to-unit link cable (to communicate with a graphics handheld device), a CBL 2™ cradle, a manual and a CD with electronic manual, programme information, computer software and free Apps with manuals.
|Key Stage||Key Stage 4|
|Key Stage||Post 16|